Bron Derw Self Catering - Disability Access Statement
- Level lawned garden has a wide pathway leading to the entrance of holiday apartment.
- Three deep steps and a wrought iron handrail lead you to a 780mm wide door.
- Ground floor level throughout the apartment.
- Kitchen has work surfaces and a low-level oven, dishwasher and cordless kettle together with all other cooking utensils. Floor covering is of ceramic tiles.
- A 760 mm door leads into the lounge which is comfortably furnished with three seater sofa bed and matching chair, dining table and chairs.
- T.V with teletext facilities and video have remote control.
CD & radio is also provided.
- A 900 mm door leads from lounge into a spacious bedroom with ample natural lighting. One double bed and two single beds all with spring interior mattresses are provided.
- All bedding are made of polyester and cotton materials and duvet and pillows are of hollow fibre.
- One large wardrobe and low-level dressing table together with bedside cabinets furnish this bedroom. Touch lamps are also provided on bedside cabinets.
- Flooring is of medium pile carpet in both lounge and bedroom.
- A 700 mm bi-fold door leads into the shower room with tiled floor, walk in shower cubicle, washbasin and wc. Bathroom cabinet with mirrored door is provided together with electric shavers point and heated towel rail.
- Washing machine is provided in adjacent utility room, which has two steps to doorway.
- Bron Derw is situated on the outskirts of Llanrwst and within ½ a mile of the town centre. Llanrwst has an excellent public transport service and a good mobile phone network.