Parc Derwen is a touring caravan park for adults only on the outskirts of Llanrwst near Betws-y-Coed in North Wales.
- adults only touring park
- seasonal pitches available
- wi-fi available
This site is for adults looking for a quiet holiday or break in North Wales with their caravan. This is separate from the main Bron Derw Touring Caravan Park which is open to all ages.
Facilities at a Glance
- multi-serviced pitches
- 16 amp hook-ups
- toilet block with showers and disabled suite
- utility room
- washing up area
- vegetable preparation area
- washing machine and dryer
- chemical toilet disposal facilities
- dogs allowed (on a lead)
- dog walking area
- wi-fi available
- payphone available at reception
- caravan storage available
- open mid March-October
This site has 23 multi-serviced pitches, excellent shower/toilet facilities, and has a purpose built disabled suite.
There is a utility room with a washing up sink, vegetable preparation sink, washing machine and drier.
Please note that pitches must be vacated by 11 o’clock on the day of departure. Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead at all times. There is a dog walking area.
See the location page for information about things to do and see around Betws-y-Coed and Snowdonia.
There are a number of seasonal pitches normally available – sorry, we have no seasonal pitches left for 2018.
Parc Derwen Adults Only Touring Park Tariff
|low season||high season|
|Pitch, car, caravan & 2 adults||£24||£26|
- all prices are per night
- High Season: July, August and Bank Holidays
- prices are valid from 13th March until 31st October 2018
- view our disability access statement
- A £30 non-refundable booking fee is required to secure a reservation, the balance to be paid on day of arrival. All booked dates must be paid for.
- Pitches are available from 1 pm on day of arrival. Please inform us if you plan to arrive before 1 pm or after 8 pm. Pitches to be vacated by 11 am on day of departure.
- All pitches are fully serviced.
- Prices quoted are inclusive of electric hook-up, water tap, grey waste drainage and digital TV aerial.
- Children are not allowed on this site, but are allowed on the main caravan park.
- Dogs to be kept on short lead (max 2 metres) at all times and must not be allowed to foul any part of the park. Dogs must not be left unattended. Allowing your dog to bark uncontrollably during day or night will not be permitted. We reserve the right to ask the owner to remove their dog, or any other pet, from the park if it is a nuisance or danger to other guests.
- Awnings are not permitted on grass.
- BBQ’s are permitted, but must be kept well clear of the grass please. No open fire.
- Washing of caravans and cars is not permitted on the park.
- Please consider others – No noise between 11 pm & 7 am. It is advisable that visitors use a torch whilst moving around the site at nights.
- The proprietors will not be held responsible for any damage to client’s property or to any injury to persons whilst staying on the park.
- We reserve the right to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to Parc Derwen Caravan Park or to other visitors.
Caravan Park Gift Vouchers Available
Gift vouchers are now available so you can treat someone to a relaxing break at our caravan parks. Please contact us on 01492 640494 for more information, or to buy a gift voucher.
New Fforest Coaster
Visit the new Zip World Fforest Coaster, the only Alpine Coaster of it's kind in the UK, during your stay at Bron Derw.
Gem of a Site
What a gem of a site this is - couldn't find a fault with anything. We stayed in the adult only one and the toilet and shower facilities are immaculate! 3 large shower cubicles, 3 toilets and hand wash basins and a separate disabled shower/toilet facility - the owners are very friendly and helpful and always out and about maintaining the grounds to the highest standard.
- M & T
Fantastic Stunning Site
Visited and stayed on this site twice this year. Got a really warm welcome from Mrs Beryl Edwards and her staff. Stayed on Parc Derwen the adult only section, couldn't have wished for a more peaceful site, with lovely views, this has got to be the best kept site in Wales. The toilet and shower block was very modern and exceptionally clean. All the pitches throughout the the park including the CL section are fully serviced, happy days. Looking forward to our next visit, which I hope will be soon.
- J & C
This superb site cannot be faulted. Friendly and helpful owners/staff. Spacious pitches all fully serviced. Stayed at Parc Derwen the Adult Only section of the site. All facilities are excellent.
- B. G.