Parc Derwen is a touring caravan park for adults only on the outskirts of Llanrwst near Betws-y-Coed in North Wales.
- adults only touring park
- seasonal pitches available
- wi-fi available
This site is for adults looking for a quiet holiday or break in North Wales with their caravan. This is separate from the main Bron Derw Touring Caravan Park which is open to all ages.
Facilities at a Glance
- multi-serviced pitches
- 16 amp hook-ups
- toilet block with showers and accessible suite
- utility room
- washing up area
- vegetable preparation area
- washing machine and dryer
- chemical toilet disposal facilities
- dogs allowed (on a lead)
- dog walking area
- wi-fi available
- payphone available at reception
- caravan storage available
- open mid March-October
This site has 34 multi-serviced pitches, excellent shower/toilet facilities, and has a purpose built accessible suite. There is a utility room with a washing up sink, vegetable preparation sink, washing machine and drier. Please note that pitches must be vacated by 11 o’clock on the day of departure. Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead at all times. There is a dog walking area. There is also a family friendly caravan park, and a Caravan Club CL site.
This adult only touring park is in a quiet secluded setting with views of the surrounding fields and hills. Set at the edge of the Snowdonia National Park, and just 4 miles from the popular village of Betws-y-Coed, this is an ideal site from which to explore Snowdonia and the rest of North Wales …. or simply to relax and enjoy the fresh mountain air. See the location page for information about things to do and see around Llanrwst, Betws-y-Coed and Snowdonia.
There are a number of seasonal pitches normally available – sorry, we have no seasonal pitches left for 2022.
Parc Derwen Adults Only Touring Park Tariff
|low season||high season|
|Pitch, car, caravan & 2 adults||£27||£29|
|Dogs (max 2 per pitch)||£1 each||£1 each|
- All prices are per night.
- High Season: School Holidays, Bank Holidays, July and August.
- Prices are valid from 11th March until 31st October 2022.
- We reserve the right to modify our prices at any time.
- View our disability access statement.
- All pitches are fully serviced.
- Prices quoted are inclusive of electric hook-up, water tap, grey waste drainage and digital TV aerial.
- We do not take large RVs or 5th wheel vehicles.
- This is an adults only site, children and young people under 18 years old are allowed on the Bron Derw site and CL site.
- A £30 non-refundable and non-transferable booking fee is required to secure a reservation, the balance to be paid on arrival. All booked dates must be paid for. We recommend that you take out your own holiday insurance to cover any loss of holidays that may occur.
- Pitches are available from 1 pm on day of arrival. Please check-in at reception before siting caravan or motorhome. All caravans must be reversed onto pitch. Awnings are not permitted on the grass. Pitches to be vacated by 11 o’clock on day.
- A maximum of two dogs per pitch are allowed and must be kept on a short lead (max 2 metres) at all times. Dogs must not be allowed to foul on any part of the park and must not be left unattended in caravan or motorhome. Allowing your dog to bark uncontrollably during the day or night will not be permitted. We reserve the right to ask the owner to remove their dog, or any other pet, from the park if it is a nuisance or danger to other guests.
- BBQ’s are permitted, but must be kept well clear of the grass please. No open fire.
- The charging of electrical vehicles and the washing of cars or caravan is prohibited on the park.
- Please consider others – No noise between 11 pm & 7 am. It is advisable that visitors use a torch whilst moving around the site at night.
- The proprietors will not be held responsible for any damage to client’s property or to any injury to persons whilst staying on the park.
- We reserve the right to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to Parc Derwen Caravan Park or to other visitors.
Caravan Park Gift Vouchers Available
Gift vouchers are now available so you can treat someone to a relaxing break at our caravan parks. Please contact us on 01492 640494 for more information, or to buy a gift voucher.
New Fforest Coaster
Visit the new Zip World Fforest Coaster, the only Alpine Coaster of it's kind in the UK, during your stay at Bron Derw.
Gem of a Site
What a gem of a site this is - couldn't find a fault with anything. We stayed in the adult only one and the toilet and shower facilities are immaculate! 3 large shower cubicles, 3 toilets and hand wash basins and a separate disabled shower/toilet facility - the owners are very friendly and helpful and always out and about maintaining the grounds to the highest standard.
- M & T
Fantastic Stunning Site
Visited and stayed on this site twice this year. Got a really warm welcome from Mrs Beryl Edwards and her staff. Stayed on Parc Derwen the adult only section, couldn't have wished for a more peaceful site, with lovely views, this has got to be the best kept site in Wales. The toilet and shower block was very modern and exceptionally clean. All the pitches throughout the the park including the CL section are fully serviced, happy days. Looking forward to our next visit, which I hope will be soon.
- J & C
This superb site cannot be faulted. Friendly and helpful owners/staff. Spacious pitches all fully serviced. Stayed at Parc Derwen the Adult Only section of the site. All facilities are excellent.
- B. G.