Bron Derw Touring Caravan Park lies on the outskirts of Llanrwst in the Conwy Valley, between Betws-y-Coed and Conwy.
- 20 multi-serviced pitches
- wi-fi available
This Touring Caravan Park is open to all those looking to enjoy a holiday or break in North Wales with their touring caravan. We also have a Caravan Club CL site and Adults Only site.
Facilities at a Glance
- 20 multi-serviced pitches
- 16 amp hook-ups
- toilet block with showers and disabled suite
- utility room
- washing up area
- vegetable preparation area
- washing machine and dryer
- chemical toilet disposal facilities
- dogs allowed (on a lead)
- dog walking area
- wi-fi available
- caravan storage available
- open March-October
This site has 20 multi-serviced pitches, excellent shower/toilet facilities, and has a purpose built disabled suite and baby changing area.
There is a utility room with a washing up sink, vegetable preparation sink, washing machine and drier.
Please note that pitches must be vacated by 11 o’clock on the day of departure. Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead at all times. There is a dog walking area.
The touring caravan park is in a quiet secluded setting with views of the surrounding fields and hills. Set at the edge of the Snowdonia National Park, and just 4 miles from the popular village of Betws-y-Coed, this is an ideal touring caravan site from which to explore Snowdonia and the rest of North Wales …. or simply to relax and enjoy the fresh mountain air – see our scanning panoramic view of the caravan park.
See the location page for information about things to do and see around Betws-y-Coed and Snowdonia.
Bron Derw Caravan Park Tariff
|low season||high season|
|Pitch, car, caravan & 2 adults||£24||£26|
|Child (4-16 yrs)||£1.50||£1.50|
- all prices are per night
- High Season: July, August and Bank Holidays
- prices are valid from 14th March until 31st October 2018
- view our disability access statement
- A £30 non-refundable booking fee is required to secure a reservation, the balance to be paid on day of arrival. All booked dates must be paid for.
- Pitches are available from 1 pm on day of arrival. Please inform us if you plan to arrive before 1 pm or after 8 pm. Pitches to be vacated by 11 am on day of departure.
- All pitches are fully serviced.
- Prices quoted are inclusive of electric hook-up, water tap, grey waste drainage and digital TV aerial.
- Children must be supervised at all times and are not allowed to ride bikes or scooters on the park.
- Dogs to be kept on short lead (max 2 metres) at all times and must not be allowed to foul any part of the park. Dogs must not be left unattended. Allowing your dog to bark uncontrollably during day or night will not be permitted. We reserve the right to ask the owner to remove their dog, or any other pet, from the park if it is a nuisance or danger to other guests.
- Awnings are not permitted on grass.
- BBQs are permitted, but must be kept well clear of the grass please. No open fire.
- Washing of caravans and cars is not permitted on the park.
- Please consider others – No noise between 11 pm & 7 am. It is advisable that visitors use a torch whilst moving around the site at nights.
- The proprietors will not be held responsible for any damage to client’s property or to any injury to persons whilst staying on the park.
- We reserve the right to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to Bron Derw Touring Caravan Park or to other visitors.
Caravan Park Gift Vouchers Available
Gift vouchers are now available so you can treat someone to a relaxing break at our caravan parks. Please contact us on 01492 640494 for more information, or to buy a gift voucher.
New Fforest Coaster
Visit the new Zip World Fforest Coaster, the only Alpine Coaster of it's kind in the UK, during your stay at Bron Derw.
Just spent 4 nights here and I really don't know what to say. I normally point out the bad points about a site as everyone mentions the good but I really can't fault it. Excellent site, very clean and picturesque. Toilets and showers excellent, pitches big and level. Even the Elsan point was the best I've ever seen. It's one of the best sites I have ever been to and will definitely return.
- D, Leicestershire
Surely the best site in Wales
Surely the best site in Wales. Beautifully kept site. The owners are extremely helpful and pleasant. Separate Adult only area. Spacious pitches. Toilet/Shower block excellent. Even a dog shower. Washing up area too. Very secure, barrier system.